Expansion Joint Filler Board
It is a closed cell and of cross linked structure. It has an excellent recovery of 95% (after compression upto 50%), which makes it the most suitable product for this application. It is an exclusive product specially designed to be used as expansion joint filler in concrete, brick, block work and isolation joints.
- Size: 10mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 22 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm and 2ft x 4 ft OR 4ft x 8 ft
- Density: 300 kg per cubic meter
- External wall cladding: Filling structural expansion & structural separation joints in block & insitu concrete construction.
- Traffic surfaces: Filling expansion joints in motorways,roads,runways,pedestrian areas, bridges, curbs etc.
- Internal surfaces: Filling expansion joints across concrete floors, including screed floors with underfloor heating.
- Roofs & floor finishes : Ideal for filling expansion joints in concrete floors.
- Building superstructures: Filling expansion joints in basements, retaining walls, site slabs, subways & other water excluding structures.
- Reinforced concrete structures:Expansion joint fillers in piers and lateral supports like abutments.
- Expansion strips: Against existing or between adjacent constructions and insets in concrete paving like drains, manholes, etc.
- Industrial Flooring
- Internal finishes: Various other flat works and concrete floors according to the state of the art and local regulations.
- Highly efficient
- Abrasion resistant
- Fine quality