Polypropylene Fibers 6mm / 12mm / 24mm (Recron 3's)
It acts as a secondary reinforcement material and provides strength to the construction, thereby, increasing its durability. It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 facility for use in concrete, especially ready mixed concrete.
Pouches Consist of 90 grams / 125 grams / 600 grams / 900 grams depending upon the usage
The rate of dosage in ready mixed concrete varies from 600 gms onwards depending on the application of RMC. Improves resistance to shrinkage cracks in plastic and drying states of RMC. Inhibits growth of cracks, bridges micro cracks and provides dimensional stability of concrete.
- Improves tensile and flexural strengths of concrete.
- Enhances abrasion resistance.
- Improves energy absorption of concrete , thereby increasing impact resistance of concrete.
- Acts as a pumping aid by making concrete more homogenous.
- Reduces surface water absorption and water permeability in concrete.
- Increases durability of concrete and ensures longevity of structure.